State of Oregon AAUP News
- Keep pay in perspective
- Pay boost for UO president considered
- University of Oregon considers pay package of $600,000 to $800,000 for new president
- How Did These Graduate Students Improve Their Working Conditions? They Went on Strike!
- What will the PERS fund look like in 20 years?
- Oregon Offers To Sell Forest To Fund Education
- UO deal with graduate teaching assistants grants flex time, 'hardship fund,' 10 percent raise
We invite everyone to participate in the next community conversation about the ways that OSU-AAUP can be a more effective advocate for all faculty. On Wednesday, April 23, at noon in Milam Hall 319 we will discuss 'what is AAUP?' and have a dialogue about advocacy goals at OSU. For more information: http://osuaaup.org/ or Joseph Orosco, firstname.lastname@example.org.
“We Power Orange”: Ever wonder what happens to all of those campus surveys? Last spring, over 1,200 Non-Tenure-Track (Professional, Research, and Instructional) Faculty members filled out an OSU-AAUP/Faculty Senate survey. You are invited to attend a campus presentation of survey results at noon, on April 9 in MU208. Come hear what is working, areas that need improvement, and discuss policy recommendations that demonstrate support to all our colleagues who power orange. For mor