We invite everyone to participate in the next community conversation about the ways that OSU-AAUP can be a more effective advocate for all faculty. On Wednesday, April 23, at noon in Milam Hall 319 we will discuss 'what is AAUP?' and have a dialogue about advocacy goals at OSU. For more information: http://osuaaup.org/ or Joseph Orosco, firstname.lastname@example.org.
“We Power Orange”: Ever wonder what happens to all of those campus surveys? Last spring, over 1,200 Non-Tenure-Track (Professional, Research, and Instructional) Faculty members filled out an OSU-AAUP/Faculty Senate survey. You are invited to attend a campus presentation of survey results at noon, on April 9 in MU208. Come hear what is working, areas that need improvement, and discuss policy recommendations that demonstrate support to all our colleagues who power orange. For mor
State of Oregon AAUP News
- Oregon's abandonment of higher education: it's criminal (guest opinion)
- Teaching fellows vote 'yes' to strike if UO doesn't meet demands
- U. of O. graduate teaching fellows threaten strike over pay, unpaid leave
- Two Views on Measure 86: Yes: Make education an achievable goal
- Welcome to 13th Grade!
- Measure 86 will boost access to higher education: Guest opinion
- Controversy surrounds UO speaker