We invite everyone to participate in the next community conversation about the ways that OSU-AAUP can be a more effective advocate for all faculty. On Wednesday, April 23, at noon in Milam Hall 319 we will discuss 'what is AAUP?' and have a dialogue about advocacy goals at OSU. For more information: http://osuaaup.org/ or Joseph Orosco, email@example.com.
“We Power Orange”: Ever wonder what happens to all of those campus surveys? Last spring, over 1,200 Non-Tenure-Track (Professional, Research, and Instructional) Faculty members filled out an OSU-AAUP/Faculty Senate survey. You are invited to attend a campus presentation of survey results at noon, on April 9 in MU208. Come hear what is working, areas that need improvement, and discuss policy recommendations that demonstrate support to all our colleagues who power orange. For mor
State of Oregon AAUP News
- $100M Gift for Oregon Health and Science U.
- When a college contracts ‘adjunctivitis,’ it’s the students who lose
- A More Nuanced Bill Gates
- Fate of PERS reform depends on outcome in governor's race
- Catherine Dyck appointed as acting chancellor of OUS
- Oregon Education Association staff union files lawsuit against leadership
- Melody Rose named new president of Marylhurst University