We invite everyone to participate in the next community conversation about the ways that OSU-AAUP can be a more effective advocate for all faculty. On Wednesday, April 23, at noon in Milam Hall 319 we will discuss 'what is AAUP?' and have a dialogue about advocacy goals at OSU. For more information: http://osuaaup.org/ or Joseph Orosco, email@example.com.
“We Power Orange”: Ever wonder what happens to all of those campus surveys? Last spring, over 1,200 Non-Tenure-Track (Professional, Research, and Instructional) Faculty members filled out an OSU-AAUP/Faculty Senate survey. You are invited to attend a campus presentation of survey results at noon, on April 9 in MU208. Come hear what is working, areas that need improvement, and discuss policy recommendations that demonstrate support to all our colleagues who power orange. For mor
State of Oregon AAUP News
- UO, professor fight over reading test
- Comparing Oregon colleges by cost, student debt, enrollment numbers and more: Interactive graphics
- Ballot measure would make college more affordable: Guest opinion
- Oregon student debt doubles in a decade, colleges increasingly dependent on borrowed money
- Free community college: Coming soon to Oregon?
- 'Free' community college in Oregon wouldn't actually be free
- Ballot measure would create college aid fund