State of Oregon AAUP News
- Graduation not always the goal
- Evidence from Oregon backs Obama's fiduciary standard for investment advisers
- Is free community college coming to Oregon?
- Our View: Higher education still getting too little
- OSU teach-in Wednesday on plight of adjunct faculty
- 38 comments Oregon has No. 4 best grad rate for residents in private colleges; community college completion lags
- David Sarasohn: Higher education needs more state support (OPINION)
We invite everyone to participate in the next community conversation about the ways that OSU-AAUP can be a more effective advocate for all faculty. On Wednesday, April 23, at noon in Milam Hall 319 we will discuss 'what is AAUP?' and have a dialogue about advocacy goals at OSU. For more information: http://osuaaup.org/ or Joseph Orosco, email@example.com.
“We Power Orange”: Ever wonder what happens to all of those campus surveys? Last spring, over 1,200 Non-Tenure-Track (Professional, Research, and Instructional) Faculty members filled out an OSU-AAUP/Faculty Senate survey. You are invited to attend a campus presentation of survey results at noon, on April 9 in MU208. Come hear what is working, areas that need improvement, and discuss policy recommendations that demonstrate support to all our colleagues who power orange. For mor